November 28, 2011

Happy New Year

Its new year. Alhamdulillah. i have a great time with all my loves one. I feel so lucky surrounding by them. on saturday I had wedding invitation from my classmates during my study in unversity. He's married already just can imagine that.hahaha Samel punca betul la kite orang lambat pegi wedding. After that, Ash bring me to watch the Breaking Dawn. Haha teringat la zaman aku tido dalam cinema la kan. the movie was so nice tapi yang tak best sebab dia part 1. hehe alasan xboleh terima la. After that we watch football matches untill 5 am. Thank you so much Ash.

On sunday morning, rasa macam miricle bile Ash bangun awal. we go to cut his hair at the saloon. then we heading to my best friend wedding at Dewan Merak Kayangan. Its my favourite hall actually. Teringat la zaman sekolah rendah bila Awin bukak cerita pasal panjat pokok and tangki air. memang gile. Sekejap je kat sana because i was a lil bit rushing to sent Ash to the airport. Then after that i staright away go home and have my rest.

Mula la bila rasa happy ada je benda yang tak kena nanti kan. i was happy. serious. but ada la minor yang boleh di kategorikan major kut. Terima fact je la aku nih. He's taken. Just live him and move on. Aku fikir2 sampai bile yer benda ni? Yeah i can accept if i have to share him with his mother or family members but not with other women. Just left me if u can choose. Someone have to be hurt.

Sudahlah geram je fikir2 balik. Ape2 pun just enjoy your trip. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment