November 22, 2011

Time is Ticking Away


Day in and day out you see me smile
Day in and day out i look fly
Day in and day out i make everyone laugh
Day in and day out i think about the past

You call me pretty
You call me fun
You call me lucky
You call me most of the things I'm not

Every single day I walk around with a mask
Every single day I fake and I break
Every single day takes effort through it to make

Its a typical behaviour of a broken soul
Its a typical way of us hiding what we hold
Its a typical way to take the pain of your mind
Its a day job and at night we cry

I wish i could talk, about all the things that happened to me
I wish i could release all the pressure within
I wish that talking would take it all away
I wish all the tears i cried would wash a percentage away
I wish that talking would wash a percentage away

I would not be writing to you
Talking calms it down like taking **** if you must
Crying don't do nothing but increase the pressure
And pain until you're weak and fall asleep

Sometimes I wonder, why I even live

Sometimes I wonder and don't know where to begin
Sometimes I wonder how did I get this far

I feel worthless, I feel so scared
Therefore with you this I must share

I'm good at hiding all this pain inside
I tried talking a bit about it but that's against my pride
I cry all the time with screaming pain, I wonder how long till i snap
My clock is ticking away

Edited by,
ZaRa 

No comments:

Post a Comment