April 23, 2012

Vow

Struggling. Take a break by drinking a glass of milk. It's been a tiring weekend but I've time to relax my self.Weird? Yes it is. I've been through the same routine plus with all the works.Bored huh? Just want to share something. I'm kind of person speak what I feel and meant it. Yeah, although it was some kind of simple word like i miss you, i love you. As i speak what i feel. I'm not kind of person that talk too much with strangers.

As I do appreciate those people that think that I'm worth it. I speak from my heart what do I feel and always imagine if the second I'm not exist or either loss of my memory. I doesn't want to feel regret not doing the things rather than do nothing. Yeah, some people think that this is silly but hey, this is the real me. Accepting people for who there were and not trying to change them by what you want them to be. I just want them to be happy. Although the next day, they will forget me. Ok that's all for tonite.love2u.ZaRA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment