April 17, 2012

Its a Memory

Time to flush away all the memory. I've break a rose glass that I've been keep for 10 years. It happen just now when I was looking for my notes during my studies. That was a different story when I've look to some of the notes. There was a photo and also a simple drawing in that. huh...

So I decide to throw away some of the old stuff that give me a flash back. It's time to totally move on if someone want to be with me. I'm looking for a sweet words but the willingness to live with me. I'm not being dramatic. while searching for the notes I didn't notice my hand was bleeding until I start to type. Lets wrap up all the memory and hope it will faded.

No matter how hard I try to be nice, it will always be the same. People will not appreciate it at last and what can I see that taking something for granted. It's not all but most of them.ZaRA,

No comments:

Post a Comment