March 26, 2012

Tunjukkan padaku

Its 5 am early in the morning. I just came back from sending Ash. Its only took an hour to reach home. I'm not sleepy yet. It's been a great weekend. May be this is the last weekend that i can spend my time with Ash as we gonna get busy with our work.

Ok let's start with Friday nite, dinner with Ash at Jusco. Then we get home and watch 'Patah Seribu'. Its a great drama but still...My sister sending us to bus station at 1 am. This is where the journey begin to the Northern. We reached Paris around 7 am after a lot of pit stop. We had our breakfast at my usual place during my studies. Certain thing have change same as me. A lot of thanks to Ash friend, Khairil who is very nice bring us around there. The best part is, i'm enjoying the foods at Anjung Keli and Fatinnaz Corner. I missed it a lot. It's been 5 years if i'm mistaken.

We reach KL at 2 am where my sisters pick us up. So the next morning, we spend our time at Empire. We bump in to Jehan Miskin. Nice guy i think. So after that we had our rest at home before I send Ash and having our massage.

Thank you so much to Ash for everything. I've a great time with you and i hope you will stay the same.Love.ZaRA.


Bihun Sup yang menjadi kegilaan dari dulu sampai skarang at Fatinnaz Corner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment