January 13, 2012

Priceless

Within this week, so many thing have happen in my life including my family, my love and my friends. Kematian, Kelahiran Kesakitan bercampur dengan perasaan gembira, sedih, syukur, redha dan sewaktu dengannya. This is what i call life is all about.

Aku rasa sedih ketika ini. Tak mampu untuk berkata apa. To my family, my love and my friends, thank you so much for your patient and understanding about my situation. I hope all of you will become more tough to face all the thing that come to you.

Sentiasa ingatkan diri supaya tidak lupa the beginning of the journey. Manuasia boleh berubah 360 just like that. That is the worst thing that i ever been through. So enjoy enjoy the momment while you can. Terima Kasih.Zara.
Ash playing with my hair. Naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment