October 2, 2015

Babies owh Babies

Assalamualaikum

I Thought will update this blog once a year. hahaha cause I've been busy with my work. I just wanted to tell that baby raze was born on 7th of July 2014, 2349 hours at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh. I had my confinement at my in-laws house for 44 days and thank god. I don't want to talk about my confinment besides baby raze is already 1 year old and 3 months and he just started to walk.

I have to start my writing because i think my language are getting worst day by day. how am i going to pursue my studies at oversea? I just wanted to migrates to other country. May be UAE? Haha I've talked a lot of working with Emirates with my husband. He's got the potential dude so why not. So i can fly every year around the world. hahahaha. Baby Raze love the humidity of Dubai weather as he can sleep in his stroller when we were walking in 40 degree Celsius.Geshhhhh.

We are welcoming our new family member, Zickrey Kyle. He was born last monday, 28th September 2015 at Ampang Puteri. He was super cute although he were born a month early. My sister give a birth to him in normal way. As i don't know what the hell she's asking me about the water broke and so on. Alhamdulillah everything goes well and she did her confinement at my grandparents house.

I've got Make Up class tomorrow at Putrajaya. i shall get my rest for tomorrow event. Insyallah will update later.

Love
Ra23

No comments:

Post a Comment