February 8, 2012

ONE and ONLY

Every girl has ONE boy....that they will NEVER lose feeling for.

As i have ONE already ;)

Sometimes i like to pretend the smiles which it hide the deepest secrets and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain. Why? Because I just want you. That's it. As all your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes. Everyting I just want you.

I miss you, but I'm trying not to care. I love you, But I'm trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine?Hmmmm......

As I hate being lied to even if the truth makes me unhappy, I'd rather hear it. Sometimes I aspect more from you because I would be wiling to do that much for you.

I like apologizing which it doesn't mean that i was wrong. It simply means the value of my love and friendship over my ego.

Yes and i'm so grateful that Allah have gave me the Ash as a future lights of my life. Thank u. ZaRa.


No comments:

Post a Comment